Dear all the lovely GEMMERS out there

Many thanks for the overwhelming response to my request for illustrators below.

I have reached the point where I am inundated with recommendations for fabulous illustrators – so thank you!  Attached is a document that is a collation of all the responses (bar a couple which I needed to send on directly to my client).  I am sure there are hundreds more out there but I think if I send any more to the church they just weep at the thought of the decision they have to make!

So happy Friday and attached is a list of highly recommended illustrators for anyone else who is looking!

Best wishes

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Consultant: Learning, Community, Development

268 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7AU

01223 411555

07970671965

www.claireadler.co.uk

Does anyone know of a good (inevitably!) illustrator who could bring some plans for a church to life?  Preferably based in London  or South East?

Many thanks