Hi Gem

Does anyone have experience of getting Ipads donated for their programmes? Or finding cheap ones second hand?

We're desperately in need as currently limited to how much we can achieve along digital lines without equipment.

Any help or advice from people who've done this most gratefully received.

Many thanks

Lettie