See teensinmuseums.com for examples (some internationally).

Thanks!

On 29 May 2016 at 04:37, Alexandra Weaver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings GEM,

I’m putting together a list of successful events, activities or initiatives that have taken place in communities across Britain that engage and inspire youth, have helped build strong communities and left lasting legacies for future generations.

I’m looking for examples of successful projects that have been undertaken by museums or other cultural organizations that encourage active participation and bring students together to mark and celebrate Britain's diversity in inclusive ways and to help shape Britain for the future.

Thanks for you help.

Alexandra Weaver

(Heritage Consultant, Canada)