Hi Donal,

Thank you for your interest. I saw that the problem was in two things:

1. The version of the software I was using....I changed the version and no
problems appear again

2. I had and error in the command line because I was specifiying twice the
same factor)...although with the change....the software made the same
errors...

So the big problem was located into the version of the software.

Now the analysis is running.

Kind regards,

Rosalia