Hi Everyone,

I have 3 questions:

1) Does anyone know how to output files from FSL into editable adobe illustrator files (i.e.: vector-based)?  I'm trying to get my z stat files into illustrator so that I can arrange them for figures, but when I use slicer, it gives me ppm (which I convert to png via imagemagick).  However, this doesn't let me (in Illustrator) select the brains and the activation maps and delete the black background.

2) With the slicer -S flag, I can get a composite of axial images.  Is there a way to also get the same for coronal and saggital?

3) Also with overlay and slicer (i am overlaying the z stat and 0.5 mm standard brain), I can get the images, but it doesn't spit out the legend for the images.  Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it!

Pranish Kantak