Hi all,I am starting FSL analyses and preprocessing.I have stroke patients to extract the mean FA, MD, RD and AD values and I choose a template from Juelich Atlas ( Corticospinal template) to extract those values.I am not sure if what I am doing is right. So, I got this template and I binarize this mask and convert this using a Mattrix ( standardtodiff.xfms)So I am using the fslstats command where I writefslstats dti_FA.nii.gz -k regflirt_stardand2diff_CSTrightmask.nii.gz -M -S ( for the right corticospinal mask) For the MD value, I substitute the dti_FA.nii.gz for the dti_MD.nii.gzFor de AD value, I mean that I have to use the dti_L1For RD value and ADC value I don`t know how to do.I don`t no if I am correct with fslstats or maybe I am wrong with these concepts.Tks for helpDanielle