Thx!

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:19 PM, Rockers, Elijah D. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Moran, try the following command with your image. More info if you type
simply 'fslmaths' with no arguments, at the command line.

fslmaths <input_image.nii> -fillh <output_image.nii>

- Eli

On 05/22/2016 06:00 PM, FSL automatic digest system wrote:

> Topics of the day:
>
>    1. zero filling (3)
>    2. No results with VBM (3)
>    3. BEDPOSTX on data with replicated b-vectors in one dataset (3)
>    4. probabilistic tractography

> Date:    Sun, 22 May 2016 06:42:17 +0100
> From:    Moran Artzi <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: zero filling
>
> Hi,
> Is there any way to fill the holes in a binary image (as the brain_mask img - the output of bet) using FSL command line?
> Thanks
> Moran
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Date:    Sun, 22 May 2016 09:20:06 +0100
> From:    "Anderson M. Winkler" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: No results with VBM
>
> Hi Rosalia,
>
> Please see below:
>
> On 21 May 2016 at 19:30, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Anderson,
>>
>> The data has been demeaned, and I am working with just one group of 45
>> subjects, I am not sure about including an intercept in this model. Just
>> partial correlations between this group and a cog variable, regressing out
>> for age, gender and TIV....
>>
> It's necessary to demean both design and data, or else, include an
> intercept. Mean-centering the data only isn't sufficient.
>

>> And about my question regarding FIRST? I do not understand why I can get
>> .vtk and .bvars files for my 4. ROIS but when I give a look into firstseg
>> files and I check for registeting....I only find two of the deep gm
>> structures but not the 4 previosly selected.
>>
> This refers to a different thread. I'm not sure what is going on.
>

>> What is more, I am not quite sure about surface and vertex or shape
>> analysis and how to interpret results...
>>
> The shape analysis indicates the places where there is a significant shape
> difference (i.e., a significant effect on the positions of the vertices
> that delineate the structure).
>
> All the best,
>
> Anderson
>

>> I would greatly appreciate your helping hear.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Rosalia
>> El 20/05/2016 11:44, "Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo" <[log in to unmask]>
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Thank you Anderson!!
>>>
>>> Rosalia

Houston Methodist. Leading Medicine.

Ranked by U.S.News & World Report as one of America's "Best Hospitals" in 11 specialties. Named to FORTUNE® Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" list 10 years in a row. Designated as a Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing. Visit us at houstonmethodist.org. Follow us at twitter.com/MethodistHosp and www.facebook.com/HoustonMethodist.

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This e-mail is the property of Houston Methodist Hospital and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain restricted and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message. Thank you.