Hi Gwenaƫlle,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for some more questions.

1. So also we can use the same design for GLM? I notice that on the homepage of FLICA, it says that "Each one should be a subjects-by-1 column vector.", do we have to load the EVs one vector by one vector separately, like the example?

   des.Age = load('age.txt');
   des.Group = load('group.txt');

Or can we do the same as flica_template_script.m, load the full design.txt at once, and then specify the EVs?

   design = load('design.txt');
   clear des
   des.ev1 = design(:,1);

Is the specified step compulsive? Can we only use the full design.txt file for analysis to get the same result?

2. For group EVs (patient, control), is it the same as GLM, one column for patient, another for control?
EV1 (patient)      EV2 (control)
1                           0
1                           0
1                           0
0                           1
0                           1
0                           1

Or a little different from it, setting them in one column (vector)?
EV (group)
1
1
1
2
2
2

3. Running Morig = flica(Y, opts) is OK for me, but while I ran [M, weights] = flica_reorder(Morig), I got some warning:

   Warning: Non-finite values found in assertalmostequal!
   > In assertalmostequal at 37
    In flica_reorder at 68

Can you point out my problem?

4. And, when I tried to run flica_save_everything(outdir, M, fileinfo) I got these information:

   Undefined function or variable 'order'.
   Warning: Failed to make Hcorr.png for some reason -- see lasterr above.  Keeping calm and carrying on.
   > In flica_save_everything at 114

5. Finally, it show me some warning if I try to run flica_posthoc_correlations(outdir, des):

   Subject_Index, component 0... EPS... PNG...convert: Command not found.
   Error using flica_posthoc_correlations (line 105)
   epstopdf failed

Thank you very much.

All the best,
Jian