Hi Colin,

Thank you for your advice. I am going to see what is happening.

Kind regards,

Rosalia

While I am afraid I can offer no specific advice for VBM in FSL, I do have a general piece of advice.

When I see a null result I think is suspicious, I immediately drop threshold and take a look. As instead, instead of p < 0.05 corrected, try viewing the t-map without a threshold. . See if there looks like an appropriate level of variability in the t-stats, or if it looks off (zero at many data points, really speckled).

This is a way to QC check the output and see if maybe something went wrong which caused the stats to mess up.

Good luck

Colin Hawco, PhD

Neuranalysis Consulting

Neuroimaging analysis and consultation