De : Jian Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Mercredi 18 mai 2016 16h33
Objet : [FSL] FLICA:setting for groups diffenence comparison

Dear FSL Experts,

We try to use FLICA to find the co-alterations across TBSS, VBM and resting MRI, for comparing the difference of co-alterations between patients and normal controls (2 groups), where can we set the group variable? Via the opts.Rgroups set in flica_parseoptions.m before running the analysis? Or run the analysis firstly, treating the 2 groups as 1 group, and then run post-hoc correlation analysis, set group as categorical variable(1 for patients, 2 for normal controls in the EV)?

EV(group)
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
2
2
2

We check the flica_lars484_WMGM.m file, but it seem that the example was written for 1 group analysis, we are not clear how it would be modified for our goal. Can you give us some hints?

Kind regards,
Jian