Any chance that the snapshots of misregistration can be shared?

Danny
On 2016-05-14, at 3:59 AM, Andreas Bartsch wrote:

Hi,

well - I’d tend to say ‚a good registration is a good registration - no matter how you’ve gotten there‘ .
However, you surely want to avoid any systematic bias.
So if you are after a group comparison, for example, you may want to apply the same registration to the same number of patients / controls.
In the ideal world you would want to stick to one method (because it will be hard to exclude a bias) and I have never found it necessary to mix up methods.
But if you can’t get there otherwise I think it is ok.
Others may have a different view but this is what I would say.
Cheers,
Andreas