Dear FSL list,
  I am getting what seems to be a common error with eddy and the --resamp=lsr option.  Even though my data is shelled eddy seems to think otherwise.  I saw the thread, posted below, in 2015 that talked about a bypass option and I noticed that the flag is documented in the instructions for eddy (data_is_shelled).  However, my FSL is up to date (5.0.9) and that option is not available with eddy.  I was wondering if there is a way to get a version of eddy that has the data_is_shelled flag as an option.

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1510&L=fsl&P=R106140&1=fsl&9=A&J=on&X=DFEAB9CDE77604800B&Y=jfs041000%40gmail.com&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4

Thanks,
Josh