Hi there,

I am running a CentOS 6.7 WMware virtual machine. FSL was manually installled in default location /usr/local/fsl. There is a Matlab add-in and I am trying to run a customized-program (which runs okay on a Red Hat server) to count brain micro-bleeds. The program calls bet with /usr/local/fsl/bin/bet but I got an error I do not know how to troubleshoot, can you help? Thanks.
Error:/usr/local/fsl/bin/bet: line 151: /bin/remove_ext: No such file or directory
Error:/usr/local/fsl/bin/bet: line 154: /bin/imtest: No such file or directory
Error:/usr/local/fsl/bin/bet: line 154: [: =: unary operator expected