From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Xueqing Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 20 May 2016 at 22:25
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] Found a bug of POSSUM of simulating activation. You might need to fix this.

Dear FSL group,

   I was having problem simulating activation with POSSUM even with the example T2* time course and T2* spatial modulation. So I had a closer look at your code.
   It's because the T2* spatial modulation is not copied to the subjectdir created. It should be copied to subjectdir and named "T2". Because possumX.sh check the subjectdir to determine whether to add activation or not, when it can't find file named "T2", it just doesn't add activation.
   I think that might be important, so please fix it.