Hello again Gwenaëlle,

I am trying to run randomise to compare two groups with the following code, but keep getting the following error. Thoughts?

randomise -i GM_mod_merg_s3 -m GM_mask -o fslvbm -d design.mat -t design.con -T -n 5000

randomise options: -i GM_mod_merg_s3 -m GM_mask -o fslvbm -d design.mat -t design.con -T -n 5000
ERROR: Program failed

An exception has been thrown
ERROR: Could not open image GM_mod_merg_s3Trace: read_volume4DROI.

Exiting

Thanks!
Ravi