Hi again,

Didn't rescan, as suggested, and used the diffusion mask (although had
to rename the output file to nodif as bedpostx requires this naming to
process). Now I get this error:

WARNING:: Inconsistent orientations for individual images in pipeline!
           Will use voxel-based orientation which is probably incorrect
- *PLEASE CHECK*!

Image Exception : #3 :: Attempted to multiply images/ROIs of different sizes
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted (core dumped)

Any ideas? Could be differences in voxel dimensions? FoV?

Vasileios.