Dear Mark

Thanks for the advice.

According to your suggestion, I have tried epi_reg script by using the
following command;
epi_reg --epi=b0image --t1=nonbettedT1 --t1brain=bettedT1 --out=epi2struc

I found 2 transformation matrix named 'epi2struc.mat' and
 'epi2struc_init.mat' in the directory.
1) What's the difference between 2 matrix files?
2) Which matrix should be used in coregistration of epi image to T1 image?

In addition, I made inverse transformation matrix in order to register T1
image to epi image (e.g., FA image) by using the following command
convert_xfm -omat struc2epi.mat -inverse epi2struc.mat
1) Am I correct ?
2) Again, which matrix must I use?  epi2struc.mat or epi2struc_init.mat ?

Apology for bothering you again.
Thank you again.

Lee K.