Hi Jasmin,

Yes, your censoring will be the cause of the error - the data for each
subject must have the same number of time points.

You will either need to remove offending timepoints from all subjects, or
deal with motion in a different way (standard motion correction [MCFLIRT],
ICA classification [FIX/ICA-AROMA], or outlier regression
[fsl_motion_outliers]).

Cheers,

Paul