Tempted to suggest 'a divergence' of guidelines - or should we be more
optimistic and say 'a convergence'

glyn

Professor Glyn Elwyn http://www.glynelwyn.com/
[log in to unmask] *Email*
@glynelwyn *T**witter*
glynelwyn *Sk**ype*
+1-603-729-6694 *Cell*
+1-603-653-0806 *Robin Paradis Montibello *Laboratory Coordinator
[log in to unmask] *Calendar*

The Preference Laboratory <http://www.preferencelaboratory.org/>

The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice
<http://tdi.dartmouth.edu/>

Level 5 Williamson Translational Research Building

One Medical Center Drive

Lebanon NH 03756