Hi Dr. Mbah:

I am amazed to read about your courageous and tireless work. The point of the video is that guidelines are just that, guidelines. The point is not to do away with guidelines but to also pay attention to your patients needs and preferences. Evidence based medicine, after all, includes physician experience, patient preferences, AND evidence.

How interesting to hear you refer to libraries and librarians as a luxury when Europe and the US are doing away with libraries and librarians because they think they need them anymore.

Thank you, Dr. Mbah. I hope you get all the support you need.

--
Susan Fowler, MLIS
Medical Librarian

Evidence at Becker:
http://beckerguides.wustl.edu/ebm

Systematic Reviews Guide:
http://beckerguides.wustl.edu/SystematicReviews

Becker Medical Library, Washington University in St. Louis
314-362-8092