I’m more of a Trekkie :) - so I think it should be an “assimilation" of guidelines

On May 3, 2016, at 2:33 PM, Glyn Elwyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

i think you are sightly over informed ;)

vergence was a phenomenon of the Force that was centered around an object, place, or person. Meetra Surik was the center of a vergence. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn believed that a vergence in the Force was located in Anakin Skywalker.

Professor Glyn Elwyn http://www.glynelwyn.com/
@glynelwyn Twitter
glynelwyn Skype
+1-603-729-6694 Cell
+1-603-653-0806 Robin Paradis Montibello Laboratory Coordinator

Level 5 Williamson Translational Research Building
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon NH 03756