Dear ESOL Research Group,

My name is Stuart Hanson and I taught ESOL for many years in Yorkshire. I moved over to immigration law during my time teaching and delivered immigration training at two NATECLA conferences. I am doing some pro-bono work on an LGBT asylum case of a Ugandan national, who has had her children removed from her by her husband.

My client’s case is going to the First Tier tribunal in the next few months and I am wishing to have statements taken from my client’s children. I am looking for an NGO in Uganda to take witness statements from her two children.

As many of you have connections all over the world, does anyone know of someone who works for an NGO in Uganda, who would be willing to assist with meeting with the children and taking statements?

I look forward to hearing from one of you.

Best ESOL wishes,

STUART M HANSON
Immigration Advisor

M +44 (0)7748966211
T +44 (0)8452993507
E [log in to unmask]
W www.lux-world.com
OISC Registration: F201200652
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]