Dear all,

My new book is out! It contains a few reprinted chapters and several new
ones.

You can find more information as well as some sample pages here:

https://www.routledge.com/The-Financialization-of-Housing-A-political-economy-approach/Aalbers/p/book/9781138950580

The publisher pretends the book is only available in hardback for £95
(amazon asks even more), but in fact they have already printed some
paperbacks (but won't release them anytime soon) and I've bought a box of
them, which I can resell for the same price: €35/copy.

If interested, please e-mail me after you've transferred €35 to IBAN:
BE23377040755191 BIC/swift (Americans, this is the international version of
what you call a routing number): BBRUBEBB and send along your postal
address. Within Europe this should be sufficient information, but if you
need my bank details: ING BELGIUM, Marnixlaan 24, B-1000 Brussels,
BELGIUM.

*Finally, please encourage your library to order a copy. Also, if you're on
the board of a journal, I'd appreciate it if you'd consider asking the
publisher for a review copy.*

Thanks!
Manuel

<https://www.routledge.com/The-Financialization-of-Housing-A-political-economy-approach/Aalbers/p/book/9781138950580>