Thanks so much Scott. Will be very helpful for me on my supervision and especially to my Postgraduate students.

Warmest regards,
Siti

On 16 May 2016 at 19:37, Scott Rank <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I've collected some of the tips that I've given to MA and PhD students writing their thesis/dissertation and compiled them into an ebook that you can download for free on Amazon. It's called "How to Finish Your Dissertation in Six Months, Even If You Don't Know What To Write."

Here are links to the book:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011R61PTK
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B011R61PTK/

If you are in a country that doesn't have access to the Amazon store, here is a link to a pdf document of the book:

http://tinyurl.com/j4fb4b3

Best,
Scott