Dear Colleagues,

I hope my e-mail finds you well. This is a call for participation in our new book: Feedback Practices of L2 Writing in the 21st Century Arab World: Inside the Black Box. It will be published by Palgrave Macmillan (December 2017-March 2018). Kindly find the call for participation attached. If you are interested in contributing a chapter to our book, kindly e-mail me the following items in a word document:
  1. Abstract (a maximum of 200 words)
  2. A research title indicating the Arab country represented.
  3. 3-5 keywords
  4. A short author’s bio (100-150 words)
Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards,
Dr. Abdelhamid Ahmed (PhD)
First-Year Seminar (UNIV 100) Coordinator,
Core Curriculum Program (CCP), Qatar University,
P.O. Box 2713, Doha, Qatar.
Tel.: +974 4403 4048

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” Henry Brooks Adams