I believe this is spam.

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 May 2016, at 12:21, DIANE N. BRYEN <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Good Morning,
I really hope you get this fast as i could not inform everyone about my trip to Manila/Philippines This message is coming to you with great depression due to the state of my discomfort I was hurt and robbed on my way to the hotel I stayed and my luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills  I owe. Am waiting for my colleagues to send me money to get back home but they have not responded and my return flight will be leaving soon. Please let me know if you can help and I will refund the money back to you as soon as I get back home, keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

Thanks

--
Diane
Diane Nelson Bryen, PhD

https://sites.google.com/a/temple.edu/dianebryen/

"Inclusion is much more than a place to go. It is a value to be lived."
                                               - Jennifer York

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies>).

Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html>