From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Irvine, Linsey
Sent: 20 May 2016 10:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: supervision

Hello

I would like to ask what support/supervision HEIs offer to disability advisers who are meeting students with mental health difficulties.  I am thinking of the regular support/supervision that counsellors receive and wonder if there are any disability advisers who receive a similar form of support/supervision?

Thanks
Linsey

Linsey Irvine
Disability Adviser
Student Services

0131-474 0000

NB If phoning, please make sure that your call is transferred to Linsey Irvine, Student Services

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750