Hi Linsey
We get regular group peer support sessions, overseen by a University of Manchester counsellor.
We chat and share experiences.

Roger

Roger Broadbent | Study Coach | Access SUMMIT – Accessibility Resources and Services | St Peter's House | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9GH

St Peter's House | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9GH

01612750990 / 07711070533| Email:-[log in to unmask]/[log in to unmask]

www.access-summit.org.uk  |www.supportingstudents.org.uk

Support Charge Rates and Information:-http://www.nnac.org/wiki/index.php?title=Access_SUMMIT

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.