From: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Patricia Noxolo <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 9 May 2016 at 11:35
To: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Parvati's prize!

Dear colleagues,

Parvati may not thank me for sharing this, but I don't think she's likely to post it, and I'm intensely proud of all her achievements and grateful for her friendship (those of you who have also benefitted from her generosity may well echo my sentiments, that this is an honour that is overdue): http://www3.open.ac.uk/media/fullstory.aspx?id=30087

All the best,

Pat

Dr Patricia Noxolo,

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

University of Birmingham,

Edgbaston,

Birmingham

B15 2TT