Dear all,

We are looking to recruit at least one new person to our small humanities
and social sciences teaching team:
https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=176275781&Title=Teaching%20Fellow%20%28ESL%2C%20Humanities%29

Put bluntly, the major advantage of this job over one in the developed
world is the take-home pay. I have also found it allows sufficient time for
research. I am happy to informally answer any questions anyone might have
based on my own experiences. Obviously technical and official answers
should be sought from the email address listed in the advertisement.

All the best,

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Keary
Centre for Preparatory Studies

Just published:
The New Prometheans: Technological Optimism in Climate Change Mitigation
Modelling
<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/whp/ev/2016/00000025/00000001/art00003>