Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 8:44:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Key binding to toggle modelling toolbar

Dear Jan, the script I use is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b4bebwxw0p9x0e/oli_custom.py?dl=0

Feel free to modify and redistribute as you like.

This script has a lot of custom key bindings defined, and also a "Custom" menu with a bunch of shortcuts for common tasks.

I did actually attempt at one point to start something like what you suggest (http://cootscripts.tiddlyspace.com/), but it never really took off so I stopped updating it (although the link to the script remains current).

Cheers,
Oli.