Hi Wayne

I should add I had a hack myself and just couldn’t work out where the peak dims were annotated….

regards
gary
Dr Gary Thompson                    [Leeds Biological NMR Facility]

Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology,
University of Leeds,
Leeds, LS2 9JT, West-Yorkshire, UK             Tel. +44-113-3433024
email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>                   Fax  +44-113-3431935

A bit scary, some of that code (!), but I think I’ve added this in now for the peak tables.  (So, as with the annotation in the spectrum windows, it will show if the Molecular System is checked in the Draw Parameters dialog.)

Wayne

I have a project with multiple molecular systems, but the molecular systems don’t show up on the peak list…. is it possible to show them (they do show up on the spectra)?