I think intact mass-spec would be the most robust.  But you should be able to distinguish a 2-fold stoichometry difference on SDS-PAGE, if you can separate the two bands.  Run a 15 or 18% gel long enough and I think you should be able to get some separation between 16.1 and 16.9 kDa.

Jason.
--
Dr Jason Busby
Laboratory of Structural Biology