Dear all

I processed my images with DIALS (using Xia2) from a few different crystals. While looking at the Xtriage log, I notice that it flagged the merged file as having a negative Wilson B and that any model obtained will not be realistic. Looking at the individual sweep (at least 180 degrees each), I don't see Xtriage complaining about it, so I don't know from where the negative B came from.

The reason I merged them is that each sweep gives me about 2.6 A resolution (CC1/2) whereas merging them results in a CC1/2 of 0.3 at 2 A.

Should I just go ahead in using the merged file?

Thanks.
Mohamed