Dear Randy,

Thank you for your reply! Yes, I was in a rush to generate the log file and
made a mistake to have accidentally switched the coordinates for ensemble 1
and 2. But it is good to know that this error code means nothing but phaser
encountered something fatal so that it had to terminate.

However, I tried it again with the correct setting and it stopped again
somewhere much later.

I am looking forward to ccp4 updates so that I could see explicitly what
the error is.

Thanks a lot,
Chen