Dear list,

We are closing shop here at Codasign but are having one last workshop event
and a party on Saturday 21st May - it would be lovely it you could come!
Please see details below:

*12:00-15:00 Drop-in family workshops for ages 5+*

Join us for our favourite drop-in workshops for a host of craft making
activities.

You can learn how to create your very own interactive story using
conductive paint, a magnetic switch and an LED with Magnetron’s Universe
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vJ9hCAnam4>. Or if you fancy some sewing
why not join us to make your very own wearable LED badge
<http://codasign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/IMG_1660_e_s1.jpg>. We will
also be running weaving workshops which incorporate MaKey MaKey
<http://www.makeymakey.com/> and the Bare Conductive Touch Board.
<http://www.bareconductive.com/shop/touch-board/> These are just a
selection of some of the activities which we will be running over the
course of the day.

Children/young people under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

*15:30-17:30 Arduino Workshop (ages 16+)*

Tickets are £19.44  booked through Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/intro-to-arduino-workshop-tickets-6962722691>
.

Learn the basic principles of interaction design with using the physical
computing Arduino.

Explore programming by modifying code to create movement, light, and sound,
and also react to touch, sound, and light. No previous experience with
coding or electronics necessary.

Kit will be provided for use during the session and you will have the
opportunity to purchase it to take home at the end of the workshop. Please
bring a laptop with you. However, if you need to borrow a computer from us,
just [log in to unmask]

*18:00-20:00 Party*

Join us for a party in the evening
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/codasign-closing-party-tickets-24567898245>.

Also throughout the day we’ll be selling old stock. So come along for
discounted craft and electronics supplies.

For all information please visit www.codasign.com or wmail us at

Best,

Emilie
--

*Codasign *- Be Creative With Technology
http://www.codasign.com