Hi all,

Someone of you have a solution to put different announments for different groups in Blackboard?.

I mean, currently we have different courses with different groups into the courses, we can add different documents or assignments using Adaptative releases, but not announcements.

We fix the problem creating different courses for the different groups, but it is a bad solution beacuse the students receive announcemnets in the general course and in the course of his group.

In order to have only one area to receive all the information. Someone of yours have had this problem?.

Any ideas?.

Thanks.