FYI

Subject: The Dictionary of Caribbean and Afro-Latin American Biography is now in print!
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:38:56 +0000

Dear Contributor,

We’re very excited to announce that The Dictionary of Caribbean and Afro-Latin American Biography has recently published!

The Dictionary of Caribbean and Afro-Latin American Biography (DCALAB) is a major biographical reference work covering the lives and legacies of notable Afro-descendants from the Caribbean and Latin America, men and women from all eras and walks of life. This groundbreaking resource provides unprecedented coverage of the region through the lives of its people. This monumental task would not have been possible without your work.

We value our relationships with our contributors, and all of us at Oxford look forward to working with you to ensure the continued success of your work. As an Oxford contributor, there are many things you can do to help maintain and build the profile of your set and grow sales long after publication.

DCALAB will continue to grow as part of the Oxford African American Studies Center (www.oxfordaasc.com). Over the next few years, we expect to add several hundred articles, and to update the entries from the print version. If you are interested in contributing to this endeavor, we would love to work with you again. For more information, please contact the editors at [log in to unmask].

Thank you again for your contribution to The Dictionary of Caribbean and Afro-Latin American Biography, and congratulations on its publication!