From: Sukant Chandan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 May 2016 14:41
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Ireland's No1 female revolutionary speaks this Fri in London alongside leading African and Palestinian revolutionaries!

From: Malcolm X Movement: [log in to unmask]

Dear friend,

The Malcolm X Movement is hosting an event on the historic Easter Uprising 100 Years Ago this Friday 13 May 6pm, The Cock Tavern, 23 Phoenix Rd, NW1 1HB with special guest speakers Bernadette Devlin MacAslikey, who is perhaps the most important living female revolutionary figure. Also speaking is former PLO Ambassador to Ireland Saeb Shaath and leading Black radical decolonial scholar Hakim Adi.

Please do support the event by attending and sharing the event page across your networks.

What else has been happening? - The MXM just had a great event about Anti-Imperialist Prisoners last Friday with speakers from Kurdistan, Turkey, Palestine and Libya. Event footage wil be uploaded shortly. Please subscribe and check out our YouTube Channel. And finally, our Year of the Panther celebrating 50years since the founding of the Black Panthers is still going ahead and we will be bringing over several delegations of leading Panthers towards the late summer going into Autumn.

In Solidarity,

MXM Coordinators Team

MXM Facebook

MXM YouTube Channel