From: Wallace, Marion
Sent: 13 May 2016 10:29
To: 'The Black and Asian Studies Association'
Subject: Stuart Hall's library

Dear all,

Just in case word hasn't got round, I thought I'd pass on the news that Stuart Hall's library has been donated to Housmans Bookshop in Kings Cross and is currently being sold. I was there yesterday (Thurs) and there was still a trolleyfull left, though I understand that quite a lot had already gone. However they told me that a lot more items will be available the week after next.

More details at https://www.facebook.com/groups/housmanssupportersnetwork/permalink/10154266012608086/.

Best wishes,
Marion

(Dr) Marion Wallace
Lead Curator, African Collections
British Library
96 Euston Road
http://www.bl.uk/west-africa

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
Think before you print