Dear all

I have been asked to advise an organisation on the removal of their archive from Purley to Rochester. Could anyone recommend companies who are experienced in moving archives? It is unlikely that there will be an archivist supervising this move so I want to ensure that we can get a removal company who know how to move archives properly.

Thanks

Jenny

Jenny Delves
Archivist
(Working hours: Monday-Tuesday)

Catholic Archdiocese of Southwark150 St George's Rd
London SE1 6HX
Direct line: 020 7202 8193
Archbishop’s House: 020 7928 5592