The UCL Centre for Applied Statistics Courses (CASC) offers a range of 15 different short-courses in applied research methods and statistics. Delegates from all backgrounds are welcome, so please feel free to pass on our details to students, colleagues, or teams who may be interested.

For anyone new to statistics or looking for a refresher in the basics we offer an ‘Introduction to Research Methods and Statistics’ course, and introductory courses in both SPSS and R programmes. The full list of courses on offer are given below, but for more information about the CASC team, and detailed information about courses including future dates, fees, past feedback, and registration details please visit our website www.ucl.ac.uk/stats-courses.

Introduction to Research Methods and Statistics [5 days, £750 (early bird £650)]
Introduction to SPSS [1 day, £150]
Introduction to R [1 day, £150]
Further topics in R [1 day, £150]
Critical Appraisal [1 day, £125]
Sample Size Estimation and Power Calculations [1 day, £140]
Introduction to Dealing with Missing Data [1 day (+ optional 2nd half day), £125 (£175)]
Introduction to Regression Analysis [2 days, £175]
Introduction to Logistic Regression [1 day, £125]
Introduction to Survival/Time-to-Event Data Analysis [1 day, £125]
Overview of Regressions with R [2 days, £200]
ANOVA/GLMs with SPSS [1 day, £150]
Reliability and Validity [1 day, £125]
Introduction to Bayesian Analysis [1 day, £125]
Analysing 2x2 Tables [1 day, £110]

If you have any specific queries please feel free to email us on [log in to unmask] Please note that all registrations must be completed via the UCL online store; direct links to which can be found on our website.

SIGNOFF allstat