I would be grateful (as I’m sure others would be for the updated collation from all your responses….

Kind Regards

Mark

From: ACB Point-of-Care Testing [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Weir, Matthew
Sent: 29 April 2016 16:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Staffing Levels (& Bands) in POCT Teams....

Hi all

I know this may have been undertaken before but could people help me in my research regarding POCT team staffing levels?

If you could complete the attached form and return it to me ([log in to unmask]) it would be much appreciated

Many thanks!!!

Matt Weir

Point of Care Testing Manager

Blood Sciences, RVI

Office 53.03.235

Ext: 20823

DECT: 39774

Thank you for your co-operation.

DCH NHS FT is committed to becoming a paper light, digital organisation; please do not print this email