We have a vacancy for a flexible, part-time Clinical Scientist locum position (Band 8B/8C) based at the Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport. If you are interested in this position please give me a ring to discuss.

Best wishes

Catherine

Catherine Bailey PhD, FRCPath

Consultant Clinical Scientist

Department of Biochemistry

Royal Gwent Hospital

Cardiff Road

Newport

NP20 2UB

01633 234495

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/