I would like to nominate David Culton as a new member.  David has been a consultuant for years with "Creative Realities"  and is an extraordinary photographer.  He is now looking to integrate photography into his consulting work and I thought the collective expertise of this group might be useful to him, just as his membership would enhance the group.  A short bio follows:

Since 1997, David applies his unique cultural, communication and teaching skills as trainer, guide and advisor on a wide range of innovation initiatives.  His passion for demonstrating the many ways innovation can be applied across a broad spectrum of client challenges stretches clients to think beyond the obvious. With a background in psychology and education, David believes that humor is a key gateway to creativity and breakthrough ideas. His other passions include night photography, a cappella singing, magic and cooking. David's latest journey involves combining his facilitation and teaching skills with his artistic endeavors to rekindle a sense of wonder in restless professionals.

JANE HILBERRY
Professor
Department of English

o (719) 389-6501