Dear All,

I have now found all of the references I was after, plus a few more. For
those of you that wanted copies I have placed them all in the following
dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/44o4db9ltyxivvh/AACn8mK2pN0qgT4KEo5-aWrUa?dl=0

I will leave them there for a couple of weeks, but as they are using up
valuable space I will have to remove them after that.

Many thanks to all who sent references/ pdfs.

Best wishes,

Julia

*Dr Julia E. M. Cussans*
Archaeozoologist

<http://www.facebook.com/ArchaeologicalSolutions>
<http://twitter.com/ArchaeologicalS>
<http://www.archaeologicalsolutions.co.uk>
*Bury St Edmunds: *6 Brunel Business Court, Eastern Way, Bury St
Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7AJ.  01284 765 210
*Shefford: *PI House, r/o 23 Clifton Road, Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17
5AF.  01462 850 483
*Ware: *Sucklings Yard, Church Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12
9EN.  Mon, Weds & Thurs: 01920 469 090

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
confidential information intended only for the use of individuals or
entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
e-mail at the originating address.