From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greg Bowie
Subject: WebPA2 - Code Updates?

Hi all,

We've been using WebPA2 at University of Hertfordshire in a pilot context quite successfully for almost 2 years.

1 piece of feedback which has become apparent this term is the scenario of students being enrolled on multiple modules, and the post-login page has defaulted to a module for which there isn't a current assessment (causing students to email saying they can't see where to submit).

However, I've played around with the PHP code today and have a solution to detect multiple module enrolments. I'm just wondering who I'd send these details to for perhaps inclusion in a later release? (I have checked the link on the WebPA2 pages, but they go to a list archive that was last active in 2010).

Best wishes,
Greg