Colegau Cymru / Colleges Wales 20th Annual Technical Conference

‘Enabling Technology to Enhance Teaching and Learning’

Gregynog Hall, nr Newtown, Powys

19th & 20th May 2016

## ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT ##

## Bookings will close 5pm on Thursday 21st April ##

This year is the 20th Anniversary of the Technical Conference and to mark this milestone we are putting together a programme of speakers and events that we hope will attract delegates from across the sector in Wales.

This year’s theme is about using technology to enhance teaching and learning and amongst the topics covered will be:

·         Security

·         Access Management

·         Blended Learning

·         Digital Literacy

·         Desktop Management

·         eLearning

·         Infrastructure Developments

A full programme of events and the booking details can be found on the conference Website:

http://gregynog.collegeswales.ac.uk/2016/wordpress/en/home/

There are only a few spaces left so please book ASAP to avoid disappointment.

We are very grateful to European Electronique, Pugh Computers, Jisc and ST-Four for their support and sponsorship of this event.   Because of this support we are able to offer overnight places (that would otherwise cost £200.00 per head) at zero cost for FE Colleges or Work Based Learning Providers.

The Gregynog Conference provides a unique opportunity to share and discuss ideas with colleagues from Colleges and organisations from across Wales in the beautiful and peaceful surroundings of Gregynog Hall.

Please note that because there are only so many places available and the costs of hosting the conference, late cancellations will be liable to a cancellation charge.

Kind regards,

Evan Smith

ICT Infrastructure Manager / Rheolwr Cymorth TGCh

Information and Communication Technology (ICT) / Technoleg Gwybodaeth a Chyfathrebu (TGCh)

Coleg Gwent

Headquarters / Pencadlys

The Rhadyr / Y Rhadyr

Usk / Brynbuga

NP15 1XJ

Tel / Ffon: 01495 333624

Mobile / mudol : 07773 390458

E-mail / E-bost: [log in to unmask]

Skype: evan.smith.cg

P  Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

P Meddyliwch am yr amgylchedd. Peidiwch ag argraffu'r neges e-bost hon oni bai bod gwir angen i chi wneud hynny.