Hi, sorry, one final (I hope) follow up: I started yesterday with a clone of the main repository:
git clone [log in to unmask]:Starlink/starlink.git

then configure / make etc from there. Am I right in thinking that I should instead start over,
starting with forking the starlink repository, or can I somehow recover the effort spent setting up from
the main repository? (not a big deal)
tom