The next S-REPLS meeting is fast approaching, 21 April, 2016, in Canterbury. Please sign up to attend using this doodle poll: http://doodle.com/poll/w6dgbuqd7irayn9r. This will let us ensure that there is enough lunch for everyone. The web page for more information is here: https://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/events/s-repls3/. The key things are:

- We will start at 11:45, and Canterbury is only an hour on the train from St Pancras.

- Derek Dreyer from MPI-SWS will be giving an invited talk about the Rust language.

- There are still slots for contributed talks. Please email me.